2011年9月29日星期四

Cover the following diamond shape design of the bottle

There is a perfume bottle, rather than the diamond-shaped. There is a pink color, which means that the liquid inside a happy color, instead of the usual morning we get the color of the glass. Cover the following diamond shape design of the bottle, which is made of plastic. This is a very simple on and off, and on this, we have the traditional trigger spray. When I first spray this perfume my initial idea was not good. It has a weak smell, reminds me a little, disinfectants. Another sniff, I noticed a faint smell of flowers, but this is another smell, I just can not pin-point cover. Unfortunately, I have not been able to smell a lot of that this perfume, my blond wood is the most notable losses should have cranberry and lemon morning. There is a feeling of light smell, I think this may be due to the fact that weak, it is easy to smell the smell is.
There is no odor due to hormonal changes, I have noticed, but I say, only when I wear this very short period of time will be able to smell, so there may be some, but not what I do initially, you can smell spray. I would say, due to the brightness, then it is most suitable for daytime and summer, so when you do not want a heavy smell of musk perfume. A slight floral scent and the feeling may be, if it is stronger, it will give an elegant feel. I have to say, this is not a provocation to be worn, if you went to a night or a romantic occasion, because it is not obvious perfume. Because of this the brightness of flavor and a slight feeling of elegance, Gucci GG Tote I suggest, it is worn by the high-end market, it is more suitable for only light smell it too 50as. I do not think it is suitable for the young fashion market, a lack of sense of smell, it just will not let you notice.
There is a clear lack of stamina, this perfume, I think this is due to the fact that there is not much smell of perfume. I wore it a few times in the past month, although it can smell when I first spray in an hour the smell has completely disappeared. I also have to wear more than twice, each time I use this just to be able to get a good sense of smell and a significant time. The fragrance is widely used, depending on your shop, you should find it cost about 3530 ml bottle. I think the price is terrible to consider, there is a sense of smell was the lack of stamina, so that more was used for each wear. The fragrance has been let me down, I think her husband really did not waste his money. Aroma is a strange, my initial thought was the smell of disinfectant in the second I noticed a slight woody smell, but it is very weak.
http://thereisabag.blog.com/2011/09/30/clothing-to-change-the-way-young-people-view-themselves/

没有评论:

发表评论